Blogger Widgets
Home » , , » My Students' Work

My Students' Work


______________________________________________________________



Dictionary, Vocabulary, Learn English
My students' work with some editing.

My Dog

I want to talk about my dog.

I have three dogs: one female and two males. I help them to take a leak and take a bowl every morning. They can't do it in their cage. After that, they are enjoying the free time at the porch. They like barking out there, moreover, when someone pass them by. But, they keep silent when they feel comfortable.

When I bring them food, they bark again. I usually give them rice, egg, and ketchup. If I have more money, I give them chicken innards. I give them milk for their drink.

Every Saturday or Sunday I am bathing them one by one. Their tails are moving around. I put them in their cage after bathing.

They are very funny before I forget their names. The female dog' name is Candy and for the males are Tomy and Polka.
By Miss Siswati

The Degradation of Morality

Lately, there is a rumor on mass media in Indonesia about the killing of Deudeuh, a prostituted woman. It is not about the killing or the killer, but it's about morality. In my point of view, the morality of most Indonesian people decreases, for example, about Deudeuh. She is a pretty woman, but she doesn't have good morality. To make money, she prostitutes herself straightforwardly through social media.

It is not just Deudeuh. In fact, many women do the same thing including teenagers. They sell themselves like a bitch. They sell their beautiful faces for penny. They do it for many reasons, but what they do is not a reason to survive. Many ways to make money without selling themselves and their soul. Who knows, but it's very sudden and apprehensive.
By Miss Nene

Dream in My Head and My Life

I am thinking about the word "Dream". According to me, dream is a hope from my heart. Dream is a wish when it doesn't come true. But I am sure, I can make my dreams and hopes come true.

So, many hopes in my head and in my life too. And, it may be better if I have many dreams. A dream must be in compliance with what I do, because it will be meaningless if I don't do it.

So, let's we make our hopes and dreams come true.
By Miss Sinta

Football in Indonesia

Indonesian football is very interesting. Every people, especially men, from young to old adore football. Football is a pride of its city, for example, PERSEBAYA Surabaya. Persebaya was born in 1927. Persebaya be a winner for the first time in 1996. All people celebrate it.

Bonek is supporters of Persebaya. They make a convoy on the road.

Peersebaya has star player, his name is Jackson Trago. Once he made goal by flying kick. Every people cheered it up. I don't forget it because I watched the match with my father at stadium.
By Mr. Mandela

The Mystery of Confuse

Many years ago, we have great story of this country. It was about suffering from occupation by colonial. However, history is sometimes unrealistic. It is because of some influences by those who have power. Then, the consequence, history is sometimes manipulation.

Young generations are little confused about the truth of history. ...
By Mr. Cameron

Music and Memory

Do you know that music can save memory? Yes, music can save memory: sweet memory, bad memory, etc. It is based on my experience. I remember when I was a child, my father played Malaysian song. And now, when I listen to the song, I remember the situation of the moment. I also remember when my mom played a song while cooking and I repaired my toys. Both are proofs that music can save memory.

Mat Sumoto said Human can save memory: sort and long term memory. I believe in it. Music is a media for saving memory in brain.

It is the same as memory; music needs space and time in the practice: space for tones and capacity, and time for movement and memory.
By Mr. Amor

______________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer for Kumpulan Cerita Tentang Kehidupan

If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at bisnissun@gmail.com.

Disclaimers for www.ladangcerita.com/:

All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.ladangcerita.com/ does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.ladangcerita.com/), is strictly at your own risk. www.ladangcerita.com/ will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.

Consent

By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.

Update

This site disclaimer was last updated on: Saturday, March 30th, 2019
· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.